Sunday, May 4, 2014

FNwF

I was along on Friday night (with my chocolate snacks) to join you all for FNwF.

 My poor little machine worked almost non stop on Friday night and yesterday, embroidering more of these cute little Octonauts bags.
I am almost done now.  One more character to stitch out and a few to stitch up into bags.

And because Grans can do anything, I have done the first of 2 Octonauts jumpers which Harry just knew Gran could make for him.

I wonder what his favourite characters will be next year.

11 comments:

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely embroideries. Sure your grandson will love them.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are just so cute.....

Fiona said...

such a clever and loving nana.... he will just love them...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn i agree with Fiona you are such a clever nana and you had a wonderful night of sewing these fab projects,well done my friend.xx

Maria said...

Happy belated Birthday Marilyn...
What a wonderful Gran making those gorgeous bags and special shirt too.

debbie said...

Those kids are going to be SO excited when they see those bags with their names on them. That is a cool gift. :) xx debbie

Josie said...

Wow... you had some production line going there. I've never seen an Octonaut before but they are cute for sure. What a clever gran you are....:o)

Joy McD said...

Those are sooo cute! And I love your blog header :) xxx

Michelle said...

Very cute I have two that are mad on the octonauts too!

Rosie said...

WOW, great work. I love them.

Maria said...

I just realized you have a Zoe and a Mia..
My DG is Zoe and my youngest GGD is Mia..