Friday, January 10, 2014

FNwF project

A group of us will be "getting together" tonight for our first FNwF for 2014.   So far it is 55 of us - why not join in !!!  Go and sign up too, if you havent already.  Cheryll is organising us all again.  YAY !!!
  
Today I am working on this quilt
 It is Dawn's pattern, Flirty Squares.  I am using Happy Go Lucky charm squares, so I guess that makes my quilt Happy Go Lucky Squares.
I am putting the sashings on these cute little stitcheries, then it will be ready to join up.  That is my project for tonight - to try to have the main part done, ready for its border pieces.

What will you work on tonight?

7 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both projects are lovely....

Anonymous said...

Have fun Marilyn.xx

Wendy said...

they're going to be gorgeous quilts! Teh embroidery one looks interesting

Susan said...

That is a lovely pattern from Dawn...I have it but not sure when I am ever going to do it...like amny other things....

debbie said...

Lovely stitching with you last night my dear friend. xx debbie

Noela said...

This will look lovely when finished Marilyn. I have a hexagon pack of this fabric. It is just gorgeous. Hugs......

Fiona said...

I must have missed this post somehow.... my feedly must be playing up on me!!! now I can see the pictures nicely

Hugz