Saturday, May 19, 2012

FNSI stitching

Just small progress at this month’s FNSI. 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Pin cushion is finished.  This has freestanding lace made on my Embroidery Machine, with pockets around the sides to keep  sewing notions handy. I sewed in the base, stuffed it and put the button in the centre ofthe top, and it was finished!  It will sit near my stitching chair, with everything needed close at hand.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I also worked a bit more on my embroidery. 

And a bit more on a secret project.

7 comments:

barb's creations said...

Love the pincushion and the stitcheries are beautiful :) Barb.

Noela said...

Your pin cushion is really lovely especially with the lace on top. I didn't get heaps done but am pleased with what I did get finished. This is my first FNSI so hope to be back next time. Hugs....

Fiona said...

Such a lovely pincushion.. I love how it can multitask... lovely embroidery too.... have a great rest of the weekend...
Hugz

Stitching Lady said...

What a lovely and precious pincushion.

Allie said...

That is too gorgeous - well done!

Teresa said...

I have seen this pincushion before and have always loved it.. especially it's size!!! Yours is just beautiful. Well done.. looks like you got heaps done xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh Marilyn, your pin cushion is so pretty...love it.