Wednesday, November 24, 2010

No Internet

"sigh"  I have no internet at the moment.  Hubby moved his computer out of the house to his newly constructed office and I have to wait till he can get the wireless link up and working, before I will again have internet at my computer..  So I have to wait till he is out of his office to sneak in and snatch a couple of stolen moments at his computer.

Yesterday I went to the Creative embroidery group at Bribie Island - not to do embroidery this time.  We made one of those ironing board/cutting mat folders to take to classes.  I have taken some pics of it. But even to post pics from his computer is proving hard so that will wait too.

At least it gives me more sewing time, but I do enjoy spending time on the internet and am missing it.

Good news today,  I received my parcel from Equilter.  I have bought some little cowboy fabrics to make Harry his quilt.  It is for when he goes into a bed so I have time  to make it, as he doesn't even have a bed yet..  I like to support local shops first, but I couldnt find fabrics for it locally.

No comments: