Monday, October 25, 2010

Crazy times

Well, after the past 2 or 3 weeks of crazy rush around chasing my tail time I am back to normal (whatever that is).  We spent last week at Orange for the Australian Field Days.  The company had a site there, and it seems to have been very successful. 

We had to stay in Bathurst - late decisions mean that motels were already booked out in Orange.  But, we stayed in the Citigate Motel on Mount Panorama.  Wonderful time !!!



There it is - the Motel.  From our balcony we looked at the Armourall Bridge. 
 Of course if we are staying there we at least have to do a circuit of the racetrack, dont we.  How do they travel at the speeds they do ????

The view as you drive around is spectacular - who would want to go so fast that you miss it?  But then I guess after doing the number of laps they do, it would be all too familiar - and they do want to get to the finish line asap.

My task for the site display was to make some paperweights with the company logo.

Before we left Bathurst, I was fortunate enough to have a little time to visit The Home Patch, and was in awe of everything in the store.  Beautiful fabrics, beautiful gift items, beautiful stitcheries.   Everywhere I turned I saw something new. I could have spent hours there, but we were on our way to Sydney, and time was limited.  Hopefully I will be able to visit there again one day.  I did manage to buy a few things - fabric, buttons etc. -   which I still need to take a pic of, so will post it later.

Now we are back home I have heaps of catching up to do.  So I will be off to visit some blogs and see what everyone has been up to over this past 2 weeks.


1 comment:

Jude said...

sounds like you were very busy and i would like to visit that quilt shop too.