Sunday, August 29, 2010

Early Bird heart Challenge

I have been so pleased to have time to finish my heart challenge items for the Early Bird Christmas Crafting today. 
The pin cushion has a machine embroidered design, and I have added some of my favourite heart pins to finish it off.

The second item is this heart and roses cushion.  The hand embroidery is a design from here.  I liked this design so made it to the size I wanted, and embroidered it in pink DMC thread.  A piece of crocheted lace, some piping and 2 fat quarters of fabric finished off the cushion cover.  Still need to buy an insert for it.




2 comments:

Judith Tetley said...

Oh my....your heart projects are beautiful Marilyn. Well done!
Hugs from Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Dianne said...

Lovely heart items Marilyn. I have never seen heart pins before - very cute. Di